BEDFORD – Rep. Jesse Topper (R-Bedford/Franklin/Fulton) will hold regular satellite office hours in Mercersburg starting in January.
Starting on Thursday, Jan. 11, the office inside Mercersburg Borough hall, located at 113 S. Main St., will be open the second and fourth Thursdays of each month from 9 a.m. to noon and from 1-3 p.m.
“Previously, my staff had met constituents in that part of the 78th District at public places to help them with state-related issues. A permanent location allows my staff to better assist people in the area,” Topper said.
In addition to the opening of the Mercersburg office, hours at Topper’s McConnellsburg office, located at 314 Lincoln Way East, Suite A, will be changed. Starting Thursday, Jan. 11, the McConnellsburg office hours are: Mondays from 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m., Tuesdays and Wednesday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., the first and third Thursdays from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., and Fridays from 8:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. The office will be closed the second and fourth Thursdays of each month.
Topper’s offices can provide assistance with a variety of state issues and programs, including:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, farm plates and exemption stickers, vanity plates and placards for persons with disabilities).
• Assistance regarding birth certificates.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• State tax forms.
• Notaries on staff.
• Referrals to agencies to resolve state-related matters.
Residents with questions should call Topper’s Bedford office at 814-623-9097, or his McConnellsburg office at 717-485-4430. Additional information is also available at RepTopper.com
Representative Jesse Topper
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Greg Gross