BEDFORD – Rep. Jesse Topper’s (R-Bedford/Franklin/Fulton) office in the Mercersburg Borough Hall, at 113 S. Main St., is operating under new hours.
The new hours are 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. on the first Thursday of the month. In the coming months, the office will be open on Aug. 6, Sept. 3, Oct. 1., Nov. 5 and Dec. 3.
Topper’s offices, which are also located in Bedford and McConnellsburg, can assist residents with a variety of state issues and programs, including:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, farm plates and exemption stickers, vanity plates and placards for persons with disabilities).
• Assistance regarding birth certificates.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• State tax forms.
• Referrals to agencies.
Residents with questions should call Topper’s Bedford office at 814-623-9097, or his McConnellsburg office at 717-485-4430.
Representative Jesse Topper
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Greg Gross