Aug. 30, 2018
BEDFORD – The hours of operation will be extended at Rep. Jesse Topper’s (R-Bedford/Franklin/Fulton) Mercersburg office, located inside Mercersburg Borough hall, at 113 S. Main St., starting Thursday, Sept. 6. The office will be open every Thursday from 9 a.m. to noon and from 1-4 p.m.
“The Mercersburg office was opened late last year to assist residents with state-related issues,” Topper said. “Since then, the number of visits to the office has greatly increased and the need for additional hours to better serve the people of the 78th District was evident.”
Topper’s offices, which are also located in Bedford and McConnellsburg, can provide assistance with a variety of state issues and programs, including:
• Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
• Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, farm plates and exemption stickers, vanity plates and placards for persons with disabilities).
• Assistance regarding birth certificates.
• PACE and PACENET applications for seniors.
• Property Tax and Rent Rebate applications.
• State tax forms.
• Referrals to agencies.
Residents with questions should call Topper’s Bedford office at 814-623-9097, or his McConnellsburg office at 717-485-4430.
Representative Jesse Topper
Pennsylvania House of Representatives
Media Contact: Greg Gross